Anti –Woman Harassment Cell
In 1997, the Supreme Court recognized and addressed the issue of harassment at the work place.The judgement created mandatory woman harassment prevention guidelines of the workplace, which is applicable all over India.
Anti –Woman Harassment Cell (IHMS) is with its establishment in compliance to the instructions of the University and the guidelines of UGC received.
The cell seeks to achieve goals through various programmes:
- Confidential counseling service
- Dissemination of information through printed materials and through E-services
- Awareness workshops
- Workshop on Women and her self defense by the Expert Mr.Charu Sangam
- Beti Bachao under the flagship of Astha Sewa Sansthan
- Gender Sensitization ‘workshop through Nukkad and teaching via A-V mode by the IHMS students in primary school at Jhandichaur.
Members of the Cell-
- Ms Tanushree Negi- Chairman (Anti Harassment Cell)
- Mr.Ankit Rajput (Vice Chairman)
- Ms.Nutan Dogra (Member Secretary)