Overview of CS/IT
CS/IT Department of the IHMS. Offers the degrees of B.C.A and B.Sc.(IT). The Department produces graduates with a high level of competency in understanding, applying, and enunciating the modern concepts, principles, methods, and theories necessary for the design and implementation of computing systems. The program also gives students an in-depth education that will meet the needs of business and industry.
Whichever path one chooses, if one becomes a student in the IHMS, one will enjoy an unparalleled educational experience and many opportunities for enrichment, including:
- A vibrant academic and social community, with a rigorous curriculum that prepares students to excel in industry and graduate programs.
- Welcoming and inclusive environment for national and international students.
- Education Program for Leading Information Technology Specialists.
- CS/IT has a wide range of specialties. These include computer architecture, software systems, graphics, artificial intelligence, computational science, and software engineering. Drawing from a common core of CS/IT knowledge, each specialty area focuses on particular challenges.
- The opportunity to interact intensively with the CS/IT faculty, both as teaching assistants and practical Guides.
- Robust industry connections, offering a variety of mentorship and internship opportunities.
- Application analyst, Applications developer, Data analyst, Database administrator, Games developer, Information systems manager, IT consultant, Multimedia programmer, SEO specialist, Software engineer, Systems analyst, UX designer, Web designer, Web developer, Digital copywriter, IT sales professional, IT trainer, Nanotechnologist, Network engineer, PPC specialist, Social media manager, Technical author, Web content manager etc.
- Student can move for Advance study – M.C.A , M.Sc. (IT)